Friday 25 August 2017

Tips to unlock the full potential


In your whole adult life and career, you need to ask and answer a series of questions. Your answers will change over times and with experience. You must be clear about your answers each time you address these questions and must be willing to change your responses as you get more information.
                Begin by assuming that you have no limitations. Imagine that you could wave a magic wand and make your life ideal in every way. Ask Yourself-
  1. What do I really want to do with my life?
  2. What do I really, really want to do with my life?
  3. What do I really, really, really want to do with my life?
The third time to ask this question with “really, really, really” is the key. It forces you to dig deep into yourself, moving past the superficial answers regarding money and success, and often give you the answer you have been seeking. This is how you begin to unlock your full potential.


Shikhar Prajapati
(Motivational Speaker and Corporate Trainer)

No comments:

Post a Comment